Ashtray Soap Tray Silicone Molds
- Ashtray Resin Molds: Available in 5 classic shapes Square, Heart, Octagon, Oval and Circle shaped.
Wide Variety of Use: These Ashtray silicone molds are great for DIY resin casting Ashtray and soap tray.
- Top Quality Silicone Material: The Ashtray silicone molds are made out of durable tear resistant silicone material.
- Compatible: These Ashtray resin molds are compatible with most resins and resin pigments to help fully customize your craft designs.
- Long Lasting Molds: Make It Kraft silicone molds are strong long lasting silicone molds if stored and used with proper care.
Mold Care Tips:
Note: When performing resin pours don't use a heat gun, torch or any source of direct heat as it will damage the silicone mold. Avoid using sharp tools when demolding.
Tips to Decrease Bubbles:
1. Warm your resin before mixing by placing resin container in a warm cup of water.
2. Refer to your resin supplier for the ideal mixing ratio. Mix the resin and hardener slowly and thoroughly.
3. After you've got completed mixing the resin and hardener collectively, allow it sit approximately five minutes.
Tips on How to Demold Silicone Molds:
1. Use mold release agent to prevent resin from sticking to silicone molds, it is excellent for extending the life of resin molds.
2. Pour some soapy water into the silicone molds after the resin parts are fully cured.
3. When demolding, don't use sharp tools.
Tips on Cleaning Resin Molds:
1. After finishing with your resin pours, wash the molds with warm water and mild cleaning soap.
2. Use a soft rag and gently wipe it clean.
3. Before storing the molds, ensure that they're fully dry.
Tips on How to Store Resin Molds:
1. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of mold when storing.
2. Store molds in a moderate temperature environment away from ultraviolet light.